World of Dungeons / 长老院/Palais / 通知与通告/Announcements / Bertous backup restored(Bertous备份已经复制完毕)   主题已锁定
作者
内容 页: 1

丘陵矮人 射手 lvl.3
Bertous

玩家帐号: root
注册日期: 2004年03月13日

此贴的链接: [post:15796427]

Unfortunately i had to restore a backup for world Bertous. Bertous has been set back to march 16th, 10:00 Beijing time.
(参考翻译,不能保证一定正确——Butterfly Go:很不幸我必须恢复Bertous的备份,Bertous现在已经恢复了3月16日早上10点的备份)
I know that setting back is always an annoyance. Not only for you, but also for me, because i have to but effort in maintenance work i would rather spare.
(我知道回档是件恼人的事情,不仅仅是你,也是我,因为我将不得不花费本来可以省下的精力来进行数据维护工作。)
The reason for the set back was a bug, which occurred under a rare combination of circumstances, which was not predictable for me. It had to do with some drop tests (which the designers did here on Bertous to provide a good game balancing for you) in combination with some maintenance work i did. Both is usually no problem, but this time by coincidence this bug occurred. Unfortunately a lot of items came into the game, which shouldn't have.
(这次回档的原因是由于Bug造成,它发生的情况极其特殊以至于让我无法预测。这和一些掉落测试(Bertous的设计者所作——为了提供一个良好的游戏平衡性)附加一些维护(可能指的是数据传输)的工作。两者(指的是掉落和数据传输)同时进行通常情况下是没有问题的,但是这次问题发生了。不幸的是,大量的不该出现的物品出现在游戏里。)
These items were given to certain randomly picked heroes, but not all.
(这些物品是随机给部分拾取物品的英雄的,但是不是全部玩家)
The bug has been fixed in the meantime, but the items did remain in play.
(这个Bug已经被修复,但是由此带来的物品却还留在游戏中)
For the reason of fairness i decided to restore the database to the time before the event.
(为了公平起见,我决定恢复一个之前的备份)
I deeply apologize for this bug, because i am proud, that WoD has few bugs and that we did very few restores in the history of WoD.
(我深深地为此而感到抱歉,因为我之前为WoD极少发生错误,极少为此而进行传输数据而感到自豪过)
I have granted all players 30钻石 as a small compensation and i hope that you will enjoy WoD after this disturbance.
(我给了受影响服务器内的玩家每人30钻石作为补偿,我同时希望你们在能够在这次事件后继续从WoD中得到乐趣。)
Best regards,

Christian
(此致

克里斯蒂安)

最后编辑 Butterfly Go (2011年03月18日 16:24)

2011年03月18日 15:57  
页: 1
World of Dungeons / 长老院/Palais / 通知与通告/Announcements / Bertous backup restored(Bertous备份已经复制完毕)
主题已锁定
每位作者都要对自己的帖子内容负法律责任。
此论坛使用 PunBB 版本 1.1.5
Copyright © 2002-2004 by Rickard Andersson